lately i saw many posts about the lawsuit of valve , and that CSGOWild.com closed the betting for the American costumers , and I'm interested by creating this kind of site by myself , but i want to make everything legal and I'm wondering what do i need for that.

Does it requires some kind of special license or something else?

I will be glad if someone could explain me and forward me to somebody who able to make such a thing legally.

  • Update: Valve is now taking action against those who use their Steam accounts for commercial use. – Jason Aller Jul 20 '16 at 17:12

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.