If I want to sue a Property Management company, that is domiciled in a different city and county from various properties they manage: Can I sue them in any city where they have property, or do I have to sue where they list their company address?

  • Is this in the U.S.?
    – feetwet
    Aug 4, 2016 at 18:29
  • List the city and state and we can probably point you to the applicable statute or court rule.
    – Mr_V
    Aug 4, 2016 at 20:20
  • yes in the US, and its Oregon
    – Cam
    Aug 4, 2016 at 21:51

1 Answer 1


That would depend upon the state. However, most states would allow you to sue in a city where they do business.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .