My roommate's boyfriend spends more nights here at our shared apartment than I do. His dog is here full time in violation of the lease that says
no pets. He has the key code and comes and goes as he pleases to my dismay even when she is not home. Our lease states that
the premises are to be used as a private residence for Tenant(s) listed in Clause 1. He is obviously not on that list.
- When does he need to be on the lease?
- When should he start paying rent?
- Is there anything I can do to prevent him from living here?
- Should he be able to come and go as he pleases without her?
- Is there anything that I can add to a lease to avoid this in the future?