Recently, a post on Facebook from people at a University of California about a man, let's call him Joe, who is allegedly a serial sexual harasser has blown up. Here are the facts about the case:
- There are hundreds of female students who have said that Joe has done one or more of the following to them: asked them for a kiss, followed them when asked to leave, tried to touch them, touched them, grabbed them and prevented them from leaving
- Joe is in a wheelchair and claims to have cerebral palsy
- Students (including myself) have contacted UCPD about Joe, and the UCPD are currently building a case about Joe, soliciting reports from anyone who has them. Additionally, a similar post happened on Facebook about a year ago, and Joe was also reported to UCPD then.
- Joe tells a different backstory to each student that usually goes like "My friend/teacher/family member just died. Will you be my friend?"
- Apparently, this has been going on for over five years.
- Joe looks to be about 30 years old or so
- Joe is not a student at the university
My question is, assuming Joe actually has cerebral palsy and is disabled, what can the UCPD do about it? Can they ban Joe from campus? If so, how would they enforce it?