I have already filed a case on ipc507 in Hadapsar police station in Pune.

I have to check the proceedings of the case through the RTI to the Superintendent of the Police.

What is the procedure to file such a case?

1 Answer 1


in India RTI is not applicable to police stations and courts

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.