I, 16, have been accused by a 14 year-old of "sexual suggestions", such as:
- Touching her breasts
- Telling her I "want to go to bed with her".
- Telling her "I want to sleep with her".
- Telling her she has nice breasts.
- Threaten to post an instagram post of her "bending over".
Just as clarification, this is simply the parents accusing me here, no court battle or stuff yet, but the parents have accused that the social workers may attempt to take me to court.
There were eight sexual accusations in total (some of which I can't remember). All are either complete fabrications or non-sexual comments portrayed in a sexualized fashion (for example, if a depressed person said they were ugly, would you tell them they were pretty? Of course you would).
Now of course there are some things to consider about her, such as:
- She is severely mentally ill, and has been in multiple psychiatric hospitals, and still is in one.
- These things that she has "supposedly said" are pretty much all what the social workers have interpreted us as saying, rather than what she actually said.
- She herself has said that things like putting my arm around her was perfectly fine, and only today after I have been banned from speaking to her have I learned that "She is in an unable condition and anything she says might not be true".
So, as a forum for topic-based questions here, I guess I am asking the following:
- Let's take the theoretical situation that all of the sexual things listed happened, with consent. What is the law on a 16 year-old doing the things listed above with a 14 year-old?
- Same as the above, except what would happen if it was made out that there was not consent?
- With no call recordings, what would be the best way to go about disproving (in a court scenario) that I did all of these things? I have some text history with her which would prove that we are good friends.
For clarification, the "most extreme" accusation here appears to be that I apparently touched her breasts. All of the other accusations are that I have verbally said things to her that are sexual.