Recently I started to sell my digital items in the web and faced with the piracy.
Pirates fraud my files from the market, upload them to the file hosting services and posts the links to warez web sites.
I emailed to the file hosting companies and request them to remove the files. Also I request the file hostings and warez websites to block the users that violate the copyright low and TOS of the online services where they posts my files, because I think it's more efficient way to fight with the piracy.
I had a different value of success and now I have a several question.
When I say "I" I mean any copyright owner in my situation.
1. Have I the right to request services to block the users that violate the copyrights and TOS?
2. Have I the right to request a report from a warez site or a file hosting service about the blocked users?
3. How many time have a file hosting or a web site to block the user?
For example: I got an answer that my files was removed and if I know a user url how soon should I see that the user is banned (if such message is technically available)?
4. If I can't get a report about the blocked users how should I achieve the thieve's accounts blocks?
5. The service ignore my DMCA request – don't answers me. What should I do to proceed with removing my content?
6. The service ignore my request to user blocks – don't say "YES" nor "NO".
What should I do to proceed with the users blocks?
Thank you very much, I highly appreciate your help!