Suppose that there is an intentional and successful effort by the government to suppress voters likely to vote for a particular candidate or party. Further suppose that this extends to an intentional and successful effort to discard votes likely to be for that candidate/party.
This question assumes the above to be established beyond doubt. Let's say all government officials in question have openly declared it to be official policy. The policy was so effective that it definitely changed the outcome of an election.
- Who has legal standing to file suit?
- Who could they file suit against?
- What grounds do they have to file suit?
- What jurisdictions are especially favorable or unfavorable?
- What is the difference if the government in question is county, state, or federal?