We have a court case in Russia and one of defendants is citizen of France and currently living in France. So, which official department in France can find physical address of citizen by official request from court of justice?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.