I am a 17 year old who is currently thinking about getting a summer job in the federal government, or at least an internship with a possible stipend. In the child labor law, says that there is an exception for local and state jobs, but there the law is unclear if you need to get a permit for federal jobs. Can somebody here clear it up?

  • 1
    You'll probably get the quickest and most reliable answer by contacting someone in HR at the agency where you want to work, or whoever handles applications for the specific internship. – Nate Eldredge Apr 7 '18 at 19:23

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.