A friend of mine is attending a Masters program in USA.

He is also applying for internships and has been shown interest from a reputed institution in Canada.

What is the process to apply for Canadian Work Visa (since, it is a paid internship)?

Can I apply on his behalf in the original country of residence?

Are there any other options?

Thanks for the help!

  • 3
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it belongs on Travel SE or Expatriates SE, and is not about legal processes per se. – Nij May 14 '18 at 11:03

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.