My use case is very simple. I have a website, on which I have articles that I wrote. It behooves me to learn about the people who visit my site so that I know what articles are popular and why, mainly. I want to record the following:
- time/date of visit
- what browser they used, and what OS
- what their ISP is (or other type of host), which seems hard to determine so usually I don't have this info.
- what webpage they visited.
Noticed I do not record:
- IP address
- GPS coordinates (no drone strike possible)
- any username or password
- the person's name, because I don't know it
And there are no cookies.
Does the GDPR allow this limited recording?