I know that a Tier 4 General Student Visa has limits, up to 20 hours of work per week, no self-employment, no filling in for full-time staff, no statutory position, so that jobs are not taken away from locals. But is it possible to do freelance work online for countries other than the UK? I'm not taking up any jobs and also contributing to the UK's GDP. I love the UK and I want to do everything by the book, so if there is any way I can substantially support myself while I'm studying, that would be wonderful.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.