Previously I’ve asked question about undertakings - Non-molestation - undertakings - Legal Aid - is it possible to appeal? - whether there is a way to dispute them.
(what I did not realize at the time, it could have been a plot to obtain Legal Aid)
Back then agreed to not publish on social media.
These undertakings have now expired.
(potentially native) understanding:
- Someone invites me to the court
- I say OK, no worries, I will comply.
- Six months period is gone, am I allowed to publish stuff again?
- If someone commits a crime, they are released on probation.
- Second time they got caught, they are likely to end up in prison.
- Third time the penalty is even higher.
I made a mistake by not challenging the allegations.
Now as the undertakings have expired, am I allowed to do whatever I want?
Or - following the crime example - the next time situation occurs I’m likely to be penalised more?