Water damage was caused to my rental property in San Diego. I want to file in small claims court in San Diego. Can another person file for me? Can I include travel expenses in the claim that I file?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.