My parents have asked me to trade for them and they offered me a fraction of any profit. My plan is to set up a limited trade agreement and then manage the account's trades.

Before doing so, I want make sure that I will not be in violation of any regulations. Based on my research, I would not need a Series 7 license. Because this is for immediate family, would I also be exempt from registering as an IAR?

All parties and trading accounts are in the US.

  • Please indicate for which country you are asking about. – A. K. Sep 3 '18 at 23:31

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.