The owner of the house is deceased, and still has mortgage to pay. The wife would like to take over the home, and pay for it whole.

With this circumstance, which quitclaim deed is needed?

1 Answer 1


You need a lawyer.

What happens to the house, and what steps are necessary to make the wife the sole owner, depend on several complicated factors. It's unlikely that a quit claim deed will play any part in the process.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.