There are so many websites who sell the game hacks and game companies never sue them for that("because they have their own terms and conditions - that's what I think basically"). So if I sell hacks only if the buyer accepts terms and conditions like" he will be solely responsible for blah blah..", will it be considered legal or illegal?
By analogy, if you sell contract killings 'only if the buyer accepts terms and conditions like" he will be solely responsible for blah blah"' then you won't go to jail? Think again, my friend.
Here are the legal issues:
- Bypassing copy protection is unlawful access of a computer system - a crime in most parts of the world.
- Selling something to someone which you reasonably believe will be used to break the law makes you an accessory.
- A contract cannot infringe the rights of third-parties who are not parties to the contract. Your agreement with A doesn't allow you to damage B.
- A contract for an illegal purpose is void for public policy reasons.
- Just because you don't know about prosecutions or lawsuits doesn't mean they aren't happening.