My permission to appeal was refused by Circuit Judge who stated that I can not appeal further. The Circuit Judge refused to accept the point of law that I raised, in support for the District Judge who made a Possession Order against me in favour to Local Authority.

Can I appeal to a higher Court such Supreme Court as I believe that my case is in Public interest and many case law I have read were not consistent with Circuit Judge refusal.

or can I try Judicial Review

Please explain further if there is a way

The Circuit Ju

Your Answer


By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.