In Argentina there is a crime that's called "suicidio inducido" (induced suicide) that's when a person physically or psychologically pushes another to commit suicide. I looked for a crime like this (induced suicide) in English but I couldnt find a reference. Is there such crime or which charge would be applied to a person doing such thing in United States?

marked as duplicate by BlueDogRanch, Community Dec 14 '18 at 12:38

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


The crime exists in Australia - it’s called murder.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.