I want to see one of the signed documents that create increments to the National Debt. Can I get them through FOIA requests? What do I ask for, and from whom?

  • If you are a US taxpayer, and are expecting a refund of at least $50, you can buy one by filing form 8888. – phoog Jan 13 at 11:40

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.