If I was a part owner of an LLC incorporated in the US but did not have working rights there, could this entity be used as the sponsor for an E-3 visa (to work for that entity inside the US)? Although this could be an easily exploitable loophole, it also seems like a reasonable use case

  • Not that it's related, but for you to be a foreign member of an LLC in the US, you need to get a taxpayer identification number, which can take 18 weeks or more. Also take a look at this – Ron Beyer Jan 14 at 3:47

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.