If I am printing designs or artwork on a metal or plastic substrate, no paper involved, would that be listed under class 16? It doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

I considered class 40, but that's for services. These would be pre-printed products sold in retail stores.

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.