If I bring say my headphones to my work, and they are stolen under the following circumstances, can I legally sue my employer and prevail, i.e. they have a duty to provide reasonable safety and security? Stolen when I:
- walk away from my desk during normal business.
- keep them overnight, unlocked, as my employer does not provide lockable desks.
- keep them overnight, locked, but the key is not unique.
- keep them on my desk overnight in plain site.
- keep them overnight, locked, but the lock was broken.