Is there any section (India) under which someone can sue his/her colleague for the colleague's unwillingness to work which led to loss of money?

  • What does this have to do with corporations? And what relationship is involved - colleague is pretty vague? – Dale M Feb 10 at 19:59
  • There is no relationship involved. Both are working on the same department. Since there is no relationship involved, I thought this cannot be categorized under cheating and so included the company. – ignorancekaavatar Feb 10 at 20:13
  • So the relationship is that they are both employees of the same company? – Dale M Feb 10 at 21:45
  • Yeah there relationship is they are both employees of the same company. – ignorancekaavatar Feb 11 at 3:12
  • Personal loss of money? Or corporate loss of money? The first seems unlikely, the second appears to fail because of a lack of standing. – MSalters Feb 11 at 8:09

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.