My friend is convicted under section 294 of CRPC India, he wants the bail as he want to file appeal so can he get bail?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.