Does anyone know how to decline to be the representative for an estate in Florida?

Florida Courts Self Sevice site doesn't seem to have forms and the Florida Probate Rules seems a little beyond me. I just want to decline.

Probate Forms

The Florida State Courts System's Self-Help Center does not provide any forms related to the Probate process. For more information regarding Probate forms, please see the Florida Probate Code (Chapters 731 through 735 of the Florida Statutes), and the links provided below.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.