It is 2:27am in Singapore at the moment of writing this question, and there is some sort of partying with loud music and chattering on the street. The same happened the two previous nights so it seems to be sort of accepted norm here.

Can that noise be dealt with legally e.g. complaining to the police, noise control etc.? I have no much point doing it myself as I am only for a few days here and earplugs work just fine, but I was wondering if the hotel can be motivated to take an action if they receive a negative feedback about this.

  • 1
    Short answer: yes. – ohwilleke Mar 27 '19 at 18:36

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.