I want to apply for "Tier2 General" visa for the UK. According to the embassy's website, I need to prove my English skills. They need IELTS in level B1. There are 2type of IELTS exam:

  1. IELTS UKVI General training
  2. IELTS General

I know that the first one is acceptable for the visa.
I want to know that is this possible to pass the English requirement by the second one or not?

  • 3
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it belongs on expartes.SE
    – A. K.
    Apr 12 '19 at 18:43
  • @A.K. It belongs to the law. Lawyers who have experience in the immigration process can answer this question. So I don't think that this question is off-topic and your reason is not acceptable to me.
    – Hamid
    Apr 13 '19 at 6:41

Yes, according to the following site, it should count: https://www.ielts.org/what-is-ielts/ielts-for-migration/united-kingdom

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.