Am wondering if i can get a US citizenship without a green card(hard copy), I had one but it got stolen. (have a police report for it)

I can apply for a replacement but since my interview will be in few days, I think it might be a waste of money.

1 Answer 1


You can still become a citizen. Here is a site that shows you how to apply for a replacement. https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/after-green-card-granted/replace-a-green-card

You are supposed to apply for one even if the interview is coming soon.

  • sorry I edited my question.
    – Ghostff
    May 7, 2019 at 19:27
  • You are supposed to apply for a new one even if the hearing is coming up.
    – Putvi
    May 7, 2019 at 19:29

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.