If a travel agent based in AZ is the charging party, brokering a hotel in TX, and the guest provides a TX tax exemption certificate, is the travel agent obligated to accept/process it and provide a refund for any taxes charged?

More specifically, in this case, the travel agent is an OTA.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.