What is the difference between personal contract, business contract and full-time contract?
There is no formal definition, but it most likely refers to whether you intend to be hired as independent contractor, as a corp-2-corp, or as employee in the company's payroll.
Each option has its tax, administrative, and legal implications. Some of these are:
- whether your compensation will be from payroll vs. invoicing the
- an employee might be statutorily entitled to benefits that
outside contractors and companies are not;
- servicing them in a capacity of contractor or company might make it
easier for you to take side projects;
- under some of these three alternatives the company might be more
flexible when negotiating raises;
- you might be hired on a project basis (that is, if you are not in
- in case of liabilities or when one of the parties commits a tort or
breaches the contract, the "administrative remedies" could be