went to court and I asked for a appeal and didn't have the money for the appeal so can they arrest for this...??? Or make payment to the fine which she try to make sign but didn't..

  • It is not clear what happened or what your question is. Who is "she"? The judge? The accused person? Also, what state is involved? This would be a matter of state law. – David Siegel Jul 10 '19 at 19:46
  • What exactly happened? You were adjudicated guilty of driving without a license after a hearing? You plead guilty? "Make sign" refers to what? – feetwet Jul 10 '19 at 20:27

Driving without a license is illegal in every state in the US, and a judge presented with evidence that establishes probable cause that a person has engaged in driving without a license can issue a warrant for that person's arrest. Doing so is in no way prohibited by the US Federal Constitution, nor by any state constitution.

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.