Long story short:
- My son was backed into by a truck earlier this month.
- They left the scene.
- I called the police, they showed, up I wrote a statement and everything.
- My son later was in the hospital complaining of pain and has had a few visits since.
- I reached out to the officer, never heard back.
- I went to the police department today and found out that the officer did not fill out a MVA or anything and in his dispatch report he said no crime was committed and no charges were filed when my son was injured and I told the officer that I wanted to press charges against the person that hit my son.