I am facing a big problem. I am a just a 18 year old boy, and we live in India. In our community there is a person who is a big builder, and who used to do illegal business. This man is trying to get my father falsely convicted. A month ago there was a robbery at my house, which I know definitely was by that man. They stole my father's clothing, and I think they intend to use it as a evidence against my father.

What action can we take assure by this situation, is there any article in the Constitution of India.

Edit:) I know he already gave money in police station so to confirm that, it is bribe, so that police won, t listen to us and take action against us.

  • 1
    Who gave money in a police station, your father or the other man? Are we talking about a bribe or is it an actually legitimate service fee? And how are women involved in this case? – HAEM Oct 30 '19 at 14:23
  • It is bribe it is given by that builder., there is a women around age of 35,who is neighbors of that man,. – Yuvraj Singh... Oct 30 '19 at 14:50
  • He already given a 5,000 dollar in advance to her. – Yuvraj Singh... Oct 30 '19 at 14:53
  • He try so many things, let Me tell you about an incident happen 6 month ago, there is a house in neighbour whose owner is that builder he sold it to a car thief who has done so many robbery in city, and his wife help him in his work, they are use to rob together, and if someone saw them then his wife, threaten him that she will file a case, of rape agonist him, that man builder also give money to her, but I do not she denied it, and explain whole thing to us. – Yuvraj Singh... Oct 30 '19 at 14:57

If the man did something illegal, you contact police. If they won't do anything you talk to the prosecutor.

  • But the police already taken bribe from that man. We can, t claim directly that man was behind all, since we have no proof. – Yuvraj Singh... Oct 30 '19 at 16:30
  • I'm sorry it happened then, but if there is no proof you are probably out of luck. – Putvi Oct 30 '19 at 16:30

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.