Is there a specific category of legal professional that could be hired specifically to assist with the filing of the paperwork and management of insurance claims on behalf of an individual?

I am not seeking advice for a specific case, rather I am trying to determine what kind of specialized legal professional should be contacted for a consultation. I think such a professional would need a legal background since this is fundamentally a contract issue with the insurance company.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.