I use a number of different cookies on my website for tracking and saving preference. I'm very confused about which can and cannot be set with and without consent under GDPR
I'm certain I need consent for personalized ads, but what about these other cookies?
1) Google analytics - To track devices and page views. (I don't link analytics with any personally identifiable information like login or email)
2) Adsense - To server personalized Ads
3) Google re-captcha v3 - I use this because I want to prevent spam bots from completing an AJAX requests and filling my server with spam data. Basically my website lets a user create a map, upload it to my server, and then use a link to open that map again.
4) Preference cookies - I save a cookie on the device that remember which theme has been set for the website so the user doesn't have to change it again on their next visit (This is not linked to any login information, its just a cookie that says theme=darkmode or something)
5) Session login cookies - When a user does login to my website I set a cookie for their Email and session ID