- a hypothetical site provides independent contractors to do massage
- and this site offers contractors in many countries and in almost any city of u.s.a.
- but i know that the municipal codes of many jurisdictions say:
- that this kind of company needs a massage permit and/or an outcall permit
- and that this kind of company must have a business office in a specific zone of the specific municode's jurisdiction (ex. c1)
? and so, does this company really need to get these permits in hundreds of jurisdictions (every place that they service)
? and does this company also require an additional business office in multiple jurisdictions, regardless whether they'll actually use the additional offices?
edit (2019 dec 27):
- i was conceptualizing a business that gets paid referral fees by the clients and independent contractors