We are in Germany. Both of us, and also our baby (2 months old) are the citizen of another (EU) country.
Recently she became very crazy, and I don't know, what to do.
- She does not eat. The case is serious, she lost about ten kg in the last weeks.
- She is very agressive, (unfairly) critical about everything.
- She continously threats me by divorce, without specifying a reason.
I think, she might have post-natal depression, caused by that she can not sleep more than 4 hours at once since months. As our baby grows, this problem would probably solve itself, but how to avoid until that, she does some irrecoverable?
I am thinking on things like these:
- She might harm the baby.
- She might get self-harming or more bad.
- She might simply pack and go back to home.
- She can also file for divorce, either by Germany or by home (if she does it, she will probably first go home, and then file for divorce there).
I am thinking on, that I could call some "Jugendschutz"-thing (state agency for youth protection). However, if I do that, they will either take away our baby, or they will do nothing. In both cases, my wife will likely divorce me.
Until our baby will be able to sleep 8 hours at night, it would take at least months. My family probably won't survive that.
What to do?