I was just reading some legal documents which described procedures which would be implemented in a computer system. Is there a legal term to describe this action?

  • Are these legal documents regulations that prohibit actions, contracts that require actions, or what? – user6726 Jan 10 '20 at 16:30
  • @user6726 These documents are Internal Controls. – leeand00 Jan 10 '20 at 16:44
  • It's just called "reading." – bdb484 Jan 10 '20 at 17:18
  • It doesn't sound like they are legal documents, unless you mean company-internal contractual policies relating to employment. – user6726 Jan 10 '20 at 17:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.