Theoretical: I wish to import and sell wall chargers in the USA.

I realize it is a good idea to get a safety certificate that signifies my product meets national safety standards to avoid being sued.

However, my question is whether it is legal to sell them without a safety certificate (ETL, UL, etc).

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.