Is there any license that behaves like LGPL as in permitting the user/customer of the software to use/and change the software as they want, but has the following properties:
- Does not allow to open source the code or make it available to a third party in any way
- Does not allow to resell the product directly (but allows to sell products that interact with the software)
- any changes to the code of the product belong to the original author and must be made available to them, and all rights to them belong to the original authors exclusively.
- the authors of the software can not be held accountable for problems arising due to changes made by the license holder
- even though changes have to be made available to the authors of the software, the authors of the software have no obligation to include the changes in the next release
So LGPL, without the General Public, but the license holder is allowed to modify their copy as they want as long as they don't sell it.