I'm building a website for a non-profit. for this I'd like to use some fonts on the internet. I'm assuming that personal use doesn't cover us, but I'm not sure on commercial use because we aren't commercial use as far as I know. So what licenses cover us for legal use? Is there a special sort of licencing that we have to look for specifically for non-profits?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.