I have just applied for my decree absolute today and my wife has said she will complete the consent order papers and statement of information in a few days. Can i submit the consent order in court after the decree absolute is granted?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.