I am planning to open a blog website and publish
technology-based educational content as articles in Turkish language on it. Topics I'll cover are Microsoft and Linux system administration, cyber security, software, hardware, web, mobile, desktop applications with their usage and much more things like this.
More clearly, for example, I'll post:
- What is Active Directory and How to Install it on Windows version x.x.x?
- How to Configure DNS Server on Ubuntu?
- What should be considered for cyber security?
- What are social engineering methods and how to implement them?
- What are the differences between USB 2.0 and 3.0?
- How to change desktop wallpaper on Windows 10?
- How to change screen brightness on IOS version x.x.x?
- How to use TeamViewer?
As you guess, for all of these, I need
tons of programs, software, tools like VMware, virtual machines like Kali Linux, Ubuntu, Windows Server 2012 or 2016, Windows 8 or 10 and screenshots.
I am planning to use
trial, free or non-commercial version of these for preparing my content. My future plan is adding English articles and video contents to my blog. However, I don't know using the tools, software and programs the way I mentioned with making money purpose is legal.
Any advice would be great.