Do I understand correctly that you can't do anything, even talk to someone or make a TV appearance, on behalf of a foreign government/entity without violating the FARA law, even if you are not specifically paid for that? What is legally allowed, if anything, for people who are not registered as foreign agents (in terms of communications)?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.