A model train was sent from Canada to UK & clearly marked. It took a year to make & was then sold. It has been drilled by customs from bottom to top & the buyer no longer wants it. He was charged £101 when delivered for the pleasure of having his train ruined. Can I claim compensation?


1 Answer 1


You may be entitled to compensation according to HMRC. The page gives addresses to send complaints to.

You must log in to answer this question.