I let my friend borrow a vehicle. He took the title form the vehicle, forged my signature and registered it. How do I get the car back? Police refuse to respond.

I am guessing I ask the dmv, which is closed. Then I ask for whatever the forged document was and file a lawsuit.

Should I just give up or will a lawsuit work?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy