I am about to release an app to the store and I have a feeling that before I publish it I have to do some legal stuff.
For the lack of my knowledge in this field, I want to ask you:
1) Should I register a copyright of my app?
2) Does registering a copyright of my app means (the source code)?
3) What if I didn't register my code before publishing (what the worst that could happen)?
4) Isn't the act of putting the app on the store considered a timestamp of the first author?
5) some people suggested putting my code on private github repo (I don't know if this is safe)?
I don't see people talking about this, they say the key is to push the product forward and don't worry about legal stuff, plus I don't really understand how I should register a copyright for every update and every new feature and every fixed bug on and on and on.
I am from Lebanon.