Say I was offered a job by a US corporation, but I would remotely from a different country. Do I need some sort of work authorization or documentation before can I commence work? Will I be required to pay tax to the US?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.